Glitters

COLE's CENTER

::: DENNIS ~ JENNY ~ HANS ~ VINZ ::: Our family. Our Everything.
Glitters
LINKS

More of our Photos

  • Our Webshots
  • Yahoo! Photos
  • Friends

    W@Wies

    Wednesday, February 15, 2006


     
    Very Happy Valentine's Day

    It was really a very happy V day for me.
    Thought it would just pass by - just like the previous years, but then again, Dennis decided to be really romantic this time.
    I texted him early morning (since he was asleep pa when I left the house) to greet him:
    "Happy V day Dad! dont forget my flowers ha... mwahmwahmwah"....
    Until early in the afternoon, I havent received any text from him, so I began to wonder. Then at around 4pm, our lobby receptionist called me up and told me that I have a visitor by the name of Mr. Richard Mulach.
    Twas only until then that I knew of the surprise.
    At the lobby, he was waiting for me (in all his handsomeness hehehehe, wearing white polo & hunk shades) - holding out a bouquet of stargazers... I swear, I was trying real hard not to cry.
    And who wouldn't, after 4 years of being together, it was the first time I actually got a flower from him! hehehehehe. He was always the practical type kasi, prefers to give me what would be useful for me.
    Grabe, super sarap pala talaga ng feeling na makareceive ng flowers on Vday, no matter how corny it seems. =P Felt like I was the luckiest and most beautiful woman and wife talaga. hehehehe.
    Had dinner after work at 19 East in Sucat.
    It was really quite something, and I love every minute of yesterday! =)

    love you dad...



    Dennis & Jenny
    Daisypath Ticker

    Glitters Glitters

    Archives

    July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   March 2007  

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?