Glitters

COLE's CENTER

::: DENNIS ~ JENNY ~ HANS ~ VINZ ::: Our family. Our Everything.
Glitters
LINKS

More of our Photos

  • Our Webshots
  • Yahoo! Photos
  • Friends

    W@Wies

    Tuesday, September 13, 2005


     
    World of the Unknown
    In my life, I cannot actually say that I do not believe in Xtra Ordinary things, creatures and personas... I actually do believe that I have experienced and made contact with them, in one way or another.
    Just recently though, my cousin, April, had experienced and sufferred unexplainable illness and pains. All possible laboratory and medical tests have been made and the results were always normal. Our last resort were the "faith healers". We believe that there's nothing to lose should we try and seek their help. One said a certain school mate got jealous of her because of her boyfriend, and maybe because of her being the top of the class (she's a transferee). Another said, that April got a certain persona really mad. That is why it is making her suffer and experience leg pains. That the persona was very hard headed and maybe an apology from April would somehow soften it's curse.
    I feel so sad for my cuz. She's only 17 and I pity her for experiencing such pains and sufferings. I hope I could do something to help her ease her pais, even just a bit. I also feel sorry for my tita who's really exhausting all possible ways for April to be better. There's actually nowhere else to go.. even the hospitals cannot find anything wrong with her... but just looking at her, you'd know she's in deep pain... Indeed, there are still some areas / things in this world science cannot fully explain and cover... That there is really a "world of the unkown" amongst our world...
    Maybe Dennis is right, this is the best time for a prayer. God's healing power is all that April needs....
    Please help us pray for her fast recovery..
    Please help us pray.....



    Dennis & Jenny
    Daisypath Ticker

    Glitters Glitters

    Archives

    July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   March 2007  

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?