Glitters

COLE's CENTER

::: DENNIS ~ JENNY ~ HANS ~ VINZ ::: Our family. Our Everything.
Glitters
LINKS

More of our Photos

  • Our Webshots
  • Yahoo! Photos
  • Friends

    W@Wies

    Sunday, September 04, 2005


     
    Wedding Expo @ NBC
    Finally, I was able to convince Dennis to go with me to the Wedding Expo @ the NBC Tent yesterday. We were on our way to Antipolo when I asked him if we could possible pass by the tent. Luckily, being in a good mood, he agreed.
    We actually had a good time going around and looking for possible suppliers for our wedding. I got 2 actually, both for souvenirs. One was the Mini Wine supplier while the other one was Body/Bath Essentials (which has body gels, lotions, hand gels, etc.)... We also tried out the chocolate foundue towers (still a "want" for me)... I was so overwhelmed with the numerous suppliers that we just moved around and around hehehe.
    Anyways, the point is, I have finally experienced going to a Wedding Expo and I enjoyed it. =D



    Dennis & Jenny
    Daisypath Ticker

    Glitters Glitters

    Archives

    July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   March 2007  

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?