Glitters

COLE's CENTER

::: DENNIS ~ JENNY ~ HANS ~ VINZ ::: Our family. Our Everything.
Glitters
LINKS

More of our Photos

  • Our Webshots
  • Yahoo! Photos
  • Friends

    W@Wies

    Thursday, August 25, 2005


     
    A Fun Night
    Finally, I can post an update on our wedding preps... =D

    Last night, I once again met up with Paul (of Paul Vincent Photography) to pay for the reservation fee. So funny pa nga kasi the Coffee Bean in GB seemed like his office because of all the w@wies waiting in line for him. I finally met Emma, Jill and other w@w characters who are just names to me before... Anyhow, it was a nice meeting and we have already set the prenup shoot sometime in november.

    After the meeting, Dennis & I decided to unwind a little bit. We then headed to 19 East @ Sucat. Freestyle was performing that night. Having had 3 bottles of san mig light and 2 bottles of vodka kurant, whew, I got really tipsy-dizzy-doo.. hehehehe

    It was a fun night though. Dennis' little way of making up for the insensitivities he'd shown for the last few weeks that I was doing the preps alone. hehehe... forgiven naman... just have to accept that he's doing the best that he could for something that is really not his thing. I was kinda tampo na kasi I felt like I was the only one who is looking forward the wedding and he doesn't seem to care. He sensed it ata kasi for the past few days I wasnt talking to him about it na and I rarely text him or call him from the office which was not typical of me. Kaya yun, last night he explained that he maybe insensitive by nature, he may not be showy of what he feels, but it doesnt mean naman daw na he's not excited or looking forward to it.

    Yun lang, later naman I'll be meeting a florist. Hopefully I can haggle a little para magfit sa budget.. hehehe... I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Wish me luck. =D



    Comments:
    GF Jenny,

    Natawa naman ako sa post mo about Deng. Parang highschool kayo ah. :) Anyway, yan nga yung maganda dyan eh. Inggit ako. :( When's the next visit to the florist? Baka maka-join ako.
    # posted by Blogger Abbie : 7:55 PM
     
    hahaha...
    funny ba? pero at least diba narerealize na nya yun ngayon. ewan ko rin baka dahil were both drunk na rin! =D
    Don't worry, the right one will come along... be patient.
    # posted by Blogger JACKnJEN : 10:56 PM
     
    Hi Jen! Wow naman! Looks like you're really enjoying the preps... just dropped by. Me excited! teeheehee
    # posted by Blogger kooleet : 2:44 AM
     
    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Dennis & Jenny
    Daisypath Ticker

    Glitters Glitters

    Archives

    July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   March 2007  

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?