Glitters

COLE's CENTER

::: DENNIS ~ JENNY ~ HANS ~ VINZ ::: Our family. Our Everything.
Glitters
LINKS

More of our Photos

  • Our Webshots
  • Yahoo! Photos
  • Friends

    W@Wies

    Friday, July 22, 2005


     
    Mu Unfortunate Experince
    It was the first time I got victimized by a pick pocket. Happened inside Alabang Town Center, last night at around 8pm.
    Went there after office to look for a suitable attire for our press launch at the Makati Shang. I got a late notice kasi and all my other stuffs are in Taytay. Nways, after a few purchases, I decided to wrap up my shopping.. (if you can call it that).. but when I checked my bag, HALA! my wallet's gone! I didn't know what to do... Thankfully, my cellphone's still inside my bag. Struggling hard not to cry, I immediately called Dennis to fetch me at the mall - because I didn't have enough change to go home...
    In this hard times, people really have to be careful with their belongings because some people would do anything to earn a few extra peso, in the expense of others...
    Ganun pala kapag nanakawan, felt like a big big lost... =(
    hahum.... next time, I'll know better...



    Dennis & Jenny
    Daisypath Ticker

    Glitters Glitters

    Archives

    July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   March 2007  

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?