Glitters

COLE's CENTER

::: DENNIS ~ JENNY ~ HANS ~ VINZ ::: Our family. Our Everything.
Glitters
LINKS

More of our Photos

  • Our Webshots
  • Yahoo! Photos
  • Friends

    W@Wies

    Saturday, July 23, 2005


     
    Jazz 1.5 VTEC Press Launch
    Despite my unfortunate experience, life must go on... I have to help prepare for a company event. The Press Launch for the 1.5 Jazz. Early morning, we were at the Makati Shang already making the necessary preps and errands. A little after 1, we were already done with the packing of the press kits so we decided to have a late lunch at Glorrietta. We also made a few personal errands (accessories, clothes, shoes, and the likes). While having lunch, my boss called to inform me that a certain Engr. called up to inform me that he found my wallet at the parking area of Outback in Alabang. WOW! It was my best news for the day. I immediately got his cell no. and contacted him. Since we have an event and can't meet him, I asked Dennis to do it for me. Ha! All the hassles of getting a new driver's license and cards were what I was really dreading off... Getting docs and stuffs.. Luckily, all my cards were still intact. God is really, really good! =P

    Nways, to continue my story about the press launch, Registration starts at 6:30pm so after a quick shower, hair styling (c/o grays) and make-up (c/o apple), we proceeded to the Rizal Ballroom. Quite a number of press and media people came for the event and I think they had a grand time with the sumptuous dinner, entertainment, and even the souvenirs we have prepared for them. =) After the program, we decided to have dinner ourselves, and we also had a grand time dining at the Shang! (yez... feeling!)

    Gimik night followed after at Giligan's Park Square. Together with Tris, Emman, Ian, Lee, Abbie, Lutch, Aimee, Ronnie, Deng and me (Plus, Tintin pala who dropped by), the stories and laughters were endless. It was really great reminiscing the good ol' field op and makati office days! =P



    Dennis & Jenny
    Daisypath Ticker

    Glitters Glitters

    Archives

    July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   May 2006   June 2006   October 2006   November 2006   January 2007   March 2007  

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?